Improving my shooting

I am a lefty as well. You are jerking the trigger rather than pressing it straight back.

That was my first thought too. @Zambezi you want your trigger finger 90° to the face of the trigger. You also want the trigger on the pad of your finger not in the joint. It sounds like you are pushing the trigger to the right. Had to tell without watching you shoot.
 
Ahem, at 66 and turning 67 in a few days and 3 weeks or so from my next safari to Zimbabwe I will disagree with it being a young man's game. ;)
Completely agree. I’m 64 and feel like 40. Just completed vigorous 2 week safari in Zim…no problem whatsoever hunting 6 to 6 everyday
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,670
Members
169,813
Latest member
Yheikjhrya
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top