Imperiled Leopards One Step Closer To Increased Endangered Species Act Protection

If you think they're bad (which they are), wait until you find out that there are some organisations today which promote either the total eradication of all predators on Earth, or the magical conversion to a herbivorous lifestyle. The latter is impossible to achieve but it's what they believe.

Some people genuinely think that nature and death are inherently evil, and can't see the natural beauty in either. "Saving animals," my arse. It's a disgusting ideology.
Hey, don't you guys know that in nature nothing ever dies unless one of those evil trophy hunters (Mbwa-ha-ha-ha!) kill them? All the wild animals get together in the Forrest to sing and dance together where they live in perfect harmony. Damn those hunters!
Yeah. Right.

There is a video of an old buffalo taken down by a pack of hyenas and eaten alive. Mother Nature is not kind to the weak and old. Those tree huggers should see how cruel and ruthless Mother Nature actually is.

Every time I hear someone saying "this animal (fill in the blank) is endangered" I tell them to go to Africa, spend one night in the bush tied to a tree and then come back and tell me how endangered that animal really is. Would also work for Polar bears, except it would be difficult to find the tree....
African animals just have a space problem, not a hunting problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!