Impala Pictures

image.jpg
Here is a impala I took with barefoot hunting safaris in Limpopo
 
The biggest impala I ever saw was a black faced impala in the 24-26 inch range. He was gorgeous, too bad you can't export them to the USA.
 
What a great lookin bunch of rams. Congrats to all (y)
 
image.jpg
Mine taken in 2013 with African Sky Safaris. He wasn't a big one but he sure was fun to stalk and shoot!
 
Here is one of the ones I took in 2013 with Iliwa Safaris in SA. It was a gold #54 and as I remember the horns were 29 and 29.5" long. I shot another that had a black face that went Bronze.
Africa trip 1019.jpg
Africa trip 828.jpg
 
Divernhunter , those are absolute stunners of impalas!!
 
Hi
Here is my Impala. It was a great hunt. Headed out in the morning on foot and my PH was in the phone to the owner of my hunt and I made a couple coughs and he looked up and several ewes Impalas were crossing the trail ahead of us. He set up the sticks and said there was a ram behind them. Got a great shot on my first animal of the hunt.
image.jpg
 
Jeff---Thank you. My daughter shot a couple just for fun. They were pretty nice also but not as big as my big one. Hard to complain for free.
Kelli Impala.jpg
The PH and owner was trying to see if she could hit them with shooting sticks made of 2 old fence boards and wire. She put the bullet exactly were he said to at 275-340 yards with her 257Roberts.
 
90 yards, .300 mag

61248_150527654987512_6237305_n.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Rams
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,853
Members
169,444
Latest member
TiffinyObr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top