I'm the luckiest man ever

The vital area on a Muntjac and CWD is smaller than anything you are hunting in South Africa.
If you can successfully hunt those little devils you are set.
Take your time and only shoot when you feel ready.

Good luck. I look forward to your hunting report. Enjoy your safari
 
I sincerely hope that you have a wonderful trip. If everything meets or exceed your expectations beside to report back on a wonderful trip. Just be sure to keep your wife away from the diamond salesman that may show up after you have shot an additional 18 "really big animals". Just kidding have a great time.
 
WOW! Hope some of your luck rubs off on me! Welcome Fernando to the AH forum!
 
Congratulations on your safari.
Have fun planning, welcome to the posting side!
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site.
 
Welcome! Don't be shy around here. Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!
 
IMG_20220830_174629.jpg
IMG_20220830_081723.jpg
IMG_20220830_081523.jpg
IMG_20220902_101900.jpg
IMG_20220827_173040.jpg
IMG_20220827_123122.jpg
IMG_20220826_153635.jpg
IMG_20220826_095641.jpg
 
Huge congratulations! Your smiles say it all.
 
I had an incredible week. Unbelievable place. Made some good friend over there. Definitely will go back next year.

So i told you Lambert was a good guy and u would have agreat time

Congrats!!!!

Regrds
 
Looks like you overshot your limit on the safari you won. I bet it happens again. Wonderful trophies and memories. Congrats.
 
Great job, man! Gotta love that smile
 
Congratulations Fernando. Beautiful trophies and wonderful memories.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,012
Members
169,684
Latest member
inpucnecat1977
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top