If you couldn't continue to Safari...

It costs me $80 a year for a license that's good for 4 species of deer, quail and ducks in my state so I'm good if worst comes to worse.

What do I do now? I am old and nature has taken it's toll on me. I booked my first safari in 2015 with Kubusi safaris and had a wonderful time. I booked the trip because I always wanted to go to Africa and a pending surgery scared me. I was in horrible pain and literally had to crawl from my bed to the breakfast room in the lodge . Thank you James and company for your support and a great hunting experience.. I book a 2nd trip this year with 3S Safaris and had a great time thanks Hennie, Talida and Longman . I had lots of pain again and noticed my skills declined as I noted in my review of my trip. My long range shooting went to heck and I could not cover the hills like I use to. I doubt I will do another safari, but I still would like to hunt buffalo, lion and a roan/sable. My hobbies are guns and reloading, fishing, I have four of the 5 big game fish I am missing a black Marlin. I have been chasing the Marlin for 30 years! I am about ready to retire and I am unsure of what to do next, I guess life will go on and I will find something else to do. The problem is my mind is willing and my body says no you shouldn't do that. LOL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeithustKew

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg