Ibex remounted

I like the looks of that critter!
 
Another angle

BF1CDC50-F734-40CB-A2A9-0E7349F9FCEB.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Some of you may remember I was looking for a cape for my ibex that I took many years ago. I was lucky to find a local taxidermist who was able to get me a cape and I had him remount it. I think he did a hell of a job.

View attachment 203236

Finding a deer hide no problem, but I'd think an Ibex another story. Glad you got one, it looks great.
 
Finding a deer hide no problem, but I'd think an Ibex another story. Glad you got one, it looks great.
Thanks Phil. I was lucky to find one. Cost me though ....
 
love the color and turn.
 
Congrats on drawing the tag in New Mexico! It's a dream of mine. I thought if I ever move to New Mexico, I'm going to try an archery hunt for them!
 
Congrats on drawing the tag in New Mexico! It's a dream of mine. I thought if I ever move to New Mexico, I'm going to try an archery hunt for them!
Man that would be very difficult. I remember how fantastic their eyesight was, they would see movement from hundreds of yards away, I shot mine at just under 400 yards. Such a long time ago most of the memories are a blur unfortunately. I do remember the terrain was difficult.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,464
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top