I need a name....

Hornedfrogbbq

Gold supporter
AH elite
Joined
Mar 8, 2022
Messages
1,091
Reaction score
1,592
Media
1
First double arrived from JJ today. .500 NE that a fine young man in Alaska was "Willing" to part with. I can't wait to shoot her...but need to name her too.
20260225_214321.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t clean her and call her “dirty Jane”
 
Nala, (East African origin)

Meaning: Successful / Beloved

Yes, Lion King made it famous — but it’s a real name and fits the safari spirit perfectly.

I asked ChatGPT, this was the suggestion.
 
DeeDee
As in 2 D’s, for double , like double D
Has double meaning
 
It’s German, no? Helga gets the job done.
No man, You cannot call a double rifle `Helga` ! We live in Germany & Helga is a 1920s - 1950s name, old school & outdated. Diana, the Godess of Hunting, now that would be a name!

.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,570,558
Members
168,905
Latest member
Jamal23F35
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top