I have a sickness...

so the back/rear sight is more conventional without any hi vis stuff?
Correct

Traditional V Notch rear sight

Hi Viz front…kinda like when people used to put a ivory bead up front

I will post pic later when I get home

so the back/rear sight is more conventional without any hi vis stuff?
F84BB812-9AE6-4CAD-A98D-9D3D658E8B04.jpeg
200ABA77-A46D-4644-B20D-CA1619F99DB3.jpeg

Yea, you nailed it. I am actually gonna get a second safe for up at my deer cabin then move all my whitetail rifles and goose/duck guns up there. Leave the safe at home for the "out west" and Africa guns.

Funny how when you buy a safe you think you are getting "bigger than I will ever need" but it never is :)

Used to be people would put a Ivory Bead up front. I guess this is the modern day version of that.

Probably can't even buy Ivory Bead front sights anymore

I’m not sure number 5 will hold the overflow.
Hey! We don't have a sickness. We just have an overriding desire for the finer things in life. If that is an MRC rifle, cherish it. I have one in 06 and it is by far the sweetest machine I have ever fired.

Hey! We don't have a sickness. We just have an overriding desire for the finer things in life. If that is an MRC rifle, cherish it. I have one in 06 and it is by far the sweetest machine I have ever fired.
Exactly!

And Yes...it is. I can't wait to kill a Buffalo with it.

I've only sold or traded a couple of guns, and then was sorry. My advise is that if you like both rifles keep them both. Logic has nothing to do with it!

I like the way you think. I will probably keep both.

Only you can decide, it's nice to have multiples but it's nice to get out and use them.

I try apply logic and keep my gun room simple, like only loading for a dozen different cartridges.

Im not a cgun collector as such.

I try tell myself all I want is a small functional collection, each one is a use be it a bunny rifle or a Buffalo rifle, set up accordingly. But then something else seems to make me think which do I hold , sell or maybe buy.

Only you can decide, it's nice to have multiples but it's nice to get out and use them.

I try apply logic and keep my gun room simple, like only loading for a dozen different cartridges.

Im not a cgun collector as such.

I try tell myself all I want is a small functional collection, each one is a use be it a bunny rifle or a Buffalo rifle, set up accordingly. But then something else seems to make me think which do I hold , sell or maybe buy.
Good luck with that!

You don't have a problem only having 2 is no big deal. Wait till you have 2 or 3 in several different calibers or that you put guns away in safes labeled 7mm 30Cal 416 458 and Big stuff

I found that if I kept at least one big bore in my house it kept my garden free of Rhinos. The peace of mind was well worth the investment!
Bfly
I’m feeling much better already

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettAlfred

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross