Hunting in Argentina - 5 day Gold medal Red Stag (to 299 7/8)

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunt must be booked by Jan. 31, 2010 for this package rate. Hunt can be taken March 1-August 31, 2010

$4,900.00 includes 5 day hunt fee, trophy fee on Gold medal (to 299 7/8) Red Stag, by prior arrangement can take larger stag by paying difference in package trophy fee and larger stag. If client tags out early they can spend 1 of their remaing hunt days dove hunting (shotgun rental $50.00 per day & shotshells $13.00 per box.) Lodging in our luxury lodge with full board.

Not included: International airfare. National airfare ($300.00 pp) to/from BA to Santa Rosa airport where clients are met and driven to ranch. Charter flight ($800.00 pp) from/to BA/ranch. Hunting license $350.00

Send for full description.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brantstugebant

Latest profile posts

Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair