hunting buddies

STARCHEDUPDAD

AH member
Joined
Aug 18, 2025
Messages
26
Reaction score
6
looking for new buddies in the San Antonio area to talk about SA and hangout with and tlk shop
 
I’m 50 miles west of Houston, still about 140 from San Antonio.
 
wish you would have posted this a month ago when I was in San A for 5 days and was bored to death at my Grand Daughters
 
I’m about 40 minutes away when @ the wife’s house
 
I’m in DFW, but make my way to San Antonio a few times every year… my largest customer (USAF contracting office at Randolph) is there… a guy that serves with me on my firms board is there… and we (wife, daughter, and I) occasionally have cause to spend a few days at the national shooting complex there…
 
I live on the west side of SA and work up near the Airport. Send me a PM and lets see about grabbing lunch sometime.
 
I’m in DFW, but make my way to San Antonio a few times every year… my largest customer (USAF contracting office at Randolph) is there… a guy that serves with me on my firms board is there… and we (wife, daughter, and I) occasionally have cause to spend a few days at the national shooting complex there…
ya let me know you can always pm me nothing wrong with making new friends
 
I’m in Aggieland but am typically in San Antonio a few days each month for work.
 
I'm in Cibolo but I work over by Port of San Antonio.
 
I'm in Austin as my handle suggests and get down to San Antonio once in a while.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,570,598
Members
168,913
Latest member
JanaHollwa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top