AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI, SAHGA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa
14 DAY LEOPARD, Sable and PLAINS GAME SAFARI

14 days @ $22,700 inclusive of daily rate and Trophy fee on Leopard and Cape Buffalo

Day Rate
14 Days @$950 per day $13,300

Trophy Fee

Leopard @ $5000
Sable @ $4400

Inclusive of service of a Professional Hunter, tracker and skinner; Accommodation, full board.

Normally on Offer for $23,700

RATES (exclude):

* Disinfecting, packaging, and shipping of trophies

* 2% Government Levy on Day Rates

* 2% Parks Levy on Day Rates

* 2% Parks Levy on Trophies

* All gratuities for safari staff

* ALL Airfares

* Any hotel accommodation, including safari staff if required.

* Hire of firearms and ammunition @ US$ 50/day

* Car hire if required

* Tariff change beyond our control

* CITES Tag @ $100

Levies calculated at conclusion of Safari

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLUESTONE

Latest profile posts

I did a little housekeeping in my shop and found some .500 Jeffery ammo that I no longer need. Superior Ammunition and Hendershots loaded them, along with AHR (American Hunting Rifles). Several Woodleigh/A-Square solids along with lead bullets in both 535g and 600g. Message me for any details.

IMG_8092.jpg
IMG_8091.jpg
IMG_8090.jpg
IMG_8094.jpg
pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG