Hunt Zimbabwe - Leopard and Sable

theov

AH senior member
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Deals & offers
22
Media
4
Member of
SCI, SAHGA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa
14 DAY LEOPARD, Sable and PLAINS GAME SAFARI



14 days @ $22,700 inclusive of daily rate and Trophy fee on Leopard and Cape Buffalo

Day Rate
14 Days @$950 per day $13,300

Trophy Fee

Leopard @ $5000
Sable @ $4400

Inclusive of service of a Professional Hunter, tracker and skinner; Accommodation, full board.

Normally on Offer for $23,700

RATES (exclude):

* Disinfecting, packaging, and shipping of trophies

* 2% Government Levy on Day Rates

* 2% Parks Levy on Day Rates

* 2% Parks Levy on Trophies

* All gratuities for safari staff

* ALL Airfares

* Any hotel accommodation, including safari staff if required.

* Hire of firearms and ammunition @ US$ 50/day

* Car hire if required

* Tariff change beyond our control

* CITES Tag @ $100



Levies calculated at conclusion of Safari
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,384
Members
169,552
Latest member
Darrel2306
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top