hunt of a life time

Thank you for reviving this thread as I needed to see it... was busy wondering to myself if God really wants us to have hobbies like hunting in our lives... and here I get reminded that He can and wants to bless and speak to us through it.

Thank you for being faithful in sharing your testimony

Martin........
why i hunt.............

ive killed more monster animals than anyone i know. im not a trophy hunter either. i simply dont like pulling the trigger and ending my adventure.

when i hunt however i hunt with my only companion and that is god. each time i go out alone i talk with god continually. as i see the game im after i get excited and relish the time with my father. you see the hunt to me is the experience and the memory. my goal is to shoot something for my wall, regardless of the size, on the last day so i can remember the time i spent with god.

now as i hunt and see nice animals i laugh with god and i tell him i wont shoot anything unless it is something that truly represents his magnificence and glory. you see when i shoot something i want to brag about what god did for me. thats the desire of my heart to glorify him.

now on my elephant hunt i passed many bulls between 65-76 lbs. my ph and trackers were dumbfounded. i told them unless it was something that truly magnified christ i was withholding and waiting to shoot a 30lb'er on the last day.

well on day 3 i shot a double 90 lb bull. when i saw the bull i knew god was showing me i had not been forgotten and that this world would not throw me to the wolves and leave me for dead because i am his child and his children are possesions of his that no man shall ever harm. god told me i have value and worth.

Every day when i walk through my room and see that elephant i remember that god finds favor in me and that i have value and that i am loved!

THAT IS WHY I HUNT!!

AMEN AMEN!

THANK YOU!

i got a notification this thread was still running. so i thought i would give an update. as spear safaris knows i am headed to africa on my honey moon. i had booked a buffalo through him but backed out as it turned out my wife had no desire to chase things that can kill her lol.

so june 10th i get married to what has become the love of my life. with it i acquire 3 more special little girls who have stolen my heart. my elephant, and reminder god is watching over me, is in my house along with my amazing new family.

Time didnt heal, it showed me i was in a bad spot that i would have never known had my ex not left.

Rachel, my soon to be wife, has truly loved me and ive found what love means for the first time in my life. Im beyond words as to what god has done for me.

I am truly blessed and the life god has allowed me to live has been amazing.

killing a 90lb bull on my first elephant hunt is a very accurate description as to how god has worked in my entire life.

every decision ive made in life i did so attempting to do his will. so even when i made the wrong decision god blessed it in the end and used it to his glory.

Would love to hear about this hunt? Did you write a report?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemjhon405

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber