hunt of a life time

Glad to hear life is going better. Have a great hunt in 2014.

That is an incredible gift you got.

Glad your head is still up and looking forward.

Hope that big Kudu jumps in front of you this trip.

Congrats Tap that is a dream come true! Can't wait to hear about this next trip.

Congrats, that is one amazing animal.

That is truly a once in a lifetime Bull. Congrats mate.
Remember life is what you make it, grab it by the horns.
I'm sure we're going to have more reports from you.
Maybe next time with the kids
:beer:
Regards
Dave

All I will say is AMEN brother and may life treat you with honor and happiness!

Just got my copy of "Sports Afield" today. (March/April 2014) There is an article about Tony and this hunt complete with photos starting on page 97.

Tony, again, congratulations!

Just got my copy of "Sports Afield" today. (March/April 2014) There is an article about Tony and this hunt complete with photos starting on page 97.

Tony warned me about the upcoming issue at SCI.

There is a reason to head to the news stand tonight.

Did the photos include the one with Tony lifting the ele up over his shoulders and carrying it out? Tony's a big ole roughneck!

Ill have to look for it. I am stuck in Hicksville right now so hopefully they have it. I am in redneck country so there is hope.

I got two copies in the mail and was really surprised to see my article in the very back. after reading all the other elephant hunts and getting that sense of elephant hunting always being available I then came to the end of the magazine and read the title of the story "the last elephant hunt" and realized it fit in perfectly. I thot it was a very well written story.

Tony, congrats on the nice ele, glad to see things going better for you! Hope you have a good trip in RSA this year as well. I will be looking for the SA article, did you write it or someone else?

Man this was indeed a very nice elephant. Tony were you able to get the ivory home?

CAustin, he got it home safe and sound.

saw the report only now.
What a posting.
Time heals sore or she soothes.
Really thanks for your story.
Foxi

i got a notification this thread was still running. so i thought i would give an update. as spear safaris knows i am headed to africa on my honey moon. i had booked a buffalo through him but backed out as it turned out my wife had no desire to chase things that can kill her lol.

so june 10th i get married to what has become the love of my life. with it i acquire 3 more special little girls who have stolen my heart. my elephant, and reminder god is watching over me, is in my house along with my amazing new family.

Time didnt heal, it showed me i was in a bad spot that i would have never known had my ex not left.

Rachel, my soon to be wife, has truly loved me and ive found what love means for the first time in my life. Im beyond words as to what god has done for me.

I am truly blessed and the life god has allowed me to live has been amazing.

killing a 90lb bull on my first elephant hunt is a very accurate description as to how god has worked in my entire life.

every decision ive made in life i did so attempting to do his will. so even when i made the wrong decision god blessed it in the end and used it to his glory.

Thank you for reviving this thread as I needed to see it... was busy wondering to myself if God really wants us to have hobbies like hunting in our lives... and here I get reminded that He can and wants to bless and speak to us through it.

Thank you for being faithful in sharing your testimony

Awesome hunt, amazing story. God Bless!

@tap your story and faith are inspiring. Thank you

What a hunt....congratulations!!! I was in the same situation in 2012 except the kids weren't mine biologically. But I raised them from little. It surely feels like your world is coming to an end.

Five years later I'm a much happier person with a wonderful woman with two great kids I get to watch grow up. And my former stepchildren are still in my life. As a bonus, I was fortunate enough to hunt Namibia in 2014 and am going to the Eastern Cape in 2018. Life is awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfieWorma

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber