Deals & offers
Media
Member of
NAPHA, SCI, DSC
Screenshot (542).png

The only way to get to know Africa is to leave your footprints in her dust
- Zana Botes

Zana Botes Safari Welcomes you!

Zana Botes Safari is a premier outfitter located in the heart of Namibia.

Free range and Ethical hunting is part of the successful conservation story of Namibia in both Plains Game and Dangerous Game and are pillars of each safari with Zana Botes.

Zana Botes is not as much a Professional Hunter as he is a Personal Hunter. He adds that personal touch to each safari, catering to each hunter's personal needs. Each hunt is tailor made to suit every individual for the Safari of lifetime.

Screenshot_2020-03-19 Namibian Hunting Safaris Zana Botes Safari Free Range Hunting.png

"If you've read anything on African hunting you've been exposed to the wit and prose of Robert Ruark. The highest compliment I can pay to Zana Botes would be to liken him to Harry Selby in "Use Enough Gun". I have been on twenty safaris in sub Saharan Africa, in 5 different countries, and never have I had a PH more in line with the professional hunters of old. Zana will tell you what he expects from you, what his game plan is in regards to the game being hunted, and will then proceed to coordinate the efforts of those involved in an attempt to achieve success. He does what he says he'll do and is a man of his word- all done with a wicked sense of humor, a commitment to maintaining the true ethics of hunting, and a quiet demeanor that facilitates a positive experience even if a shot is not taken. If you hunt with this man you will experience African hunting the way it is supposed. I believe not only will you come away richer for the experience but you will have engaged in the sport as it should be, ethical and proper with the game given the respect it deserves.."

- Donald “Skip” Huston

IMG_1577.jpeg

Our Story

Zana Botes Safari is a premier outfitter located in the heart of Namibia. With luxury Accommodation and 2 Camps set out out in Namibia. From the North East to the Western Side of Namibia.

full

Zana Botes doesn’t see himself as Professional Hunter but as a Personal Hunter adding that personal touch. Catering to your every possible need. Hunts are tailor made to suit every individual for their Safari of lifetime.

With over 130,000 acres available to hunt, the opportunities are endless. From the Savannah plains to the Khomas Highland, the magic never ends. Hunters have the ability to see more of Namibia and learn about the vastness of this diverse country.

All accommodations are the perfect mix of comfort and African luxury. Zana only takes one hunting group at a time and a limited number of hunts each year, ensuring a private safari with quality trophies. With your closest friends and hunting buddies, you’ll spend each night reflecting on the day under the stars, in front of the Bushman television, listening to the African bush come alive around you.

With almost 30 Species of Plains Game available and Dangerous Game (Caprivi Area), ranging from the Damara Dik-Dik, the smallest of the antelopes, to the elusive and better known Grey Ghost of Africa, Zana Botes offers the safari of a lifetime.

" Your hunt awaits "

full

Zana Botes Safari Hunting

The hunt is on

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Accommodation with Zana Botes Safari

full

Ongoro Gotjari

3 Rooms available with en-Suite bathrooms, WIFI, Pool,
Air-Conditioning create the perfect comfortable place to relax.

A short 40 minute drive North East of the airport lies Ongoro Gotjari. Being in the family for the last 16 years a place of peace and zen where you can just sit and look at the vast amount of water infront of you and enjoy nature beauty. Pelicans, Flamingos, Teal Egyptian Geese all flock to this great open water land to breed and feed. Creating the perfect water habitat and a bird watchers paradise.

( 22°05’00.12"S 17°38’44.39"E )

full

Harmonie

3 Rooms with en-Suite Bathrooms and Pool provides

the perfect place to sit back after a day in the mountains.

An hour and 10 minutes drive West of Windhoek in the Heart of the Khomas Highland lies Harmonie. A vast mountain area with an abundance of Kudu and Hartmann zebra. Natural dried up waterfalls and breath taking views.

( 22°77’20.79"S 16°31’21.05"E )

full

Accommodation pictures with Zana Botes Safari

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Get to know our world

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Thanks you @ve7poi
Perfect place for social distancing at this stage

@AES very true. But that shall pass.

I agree only thing wrong is I’m here in norther British Columbia, Canada
Stay safe

That’s a comfortable looking place with some ruggedly beautiful countryside! And fine looking trophies!
It looks like you’ve had some good rain?

Here are some more pictures... Enjoy!

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Here's some more pictures for you to enjoy!

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Reactions: CJW
Zana is a great guy and yes he will take you on a very personalized Safari to suit your needs. Namibia is a wonderful place to visit and hunt so I encourage you to get in touch with Zana if planning a Namibian adventure.
I’ve hunted Ongoro Gotjari. I was hunting giraffe there and had a good time. Very neat place especially the big lake.
Philip

Zana is a great guy and yes he will take you on a very personalized Safari to suit your needs. Namibia is a wonderful place to visit and hunt so I encourage you to get in touch with Zana if planning a Namibian adventure.
I’ve hunted Ongoro Gotjari. I was hunting giraffe there and had a good time. Very neat place especially the big lake.
Philip

Thank you Philip

Africa is waiting
full

Sunrise and Red hartebeest
full

Special sight
full

Lockdown weight?
full

Some heavy oryx starting to show
full

Lechwe hunting Namibia
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Reactions: CJW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerthaChristopher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.