Howdy Ya'll

JackB

New member
Joined
Feb 23, 2017
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Location
Texas
Hunted
United States, Mexico, Argentina, New Zealand, South Africa, Zimbabwe.
I have used the wealth of information on this site for many years now and I felt like it was time that I became a member. I have hunted on a couple continents, in few countries, and a few more states. I am an outfitter 6 months out of the year to pay the bills and I guide the other 6 months for because I can't imagine doing anything else. I grew up hunting alligators in east Texas and guided my first client at the age of 16 since then I have expanded to several areas in Texas as well as Florida, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota. In my off season I guide in Alaska and Patagonia. Offering hunts for alligators, nilgai, whitetail, feral hogs, alligator gar, mule deer, elk, quail, pheasant, blue grouse, ptarmigan, hungarian partridge, waterfowl, prairie dogs, and pronghorn antelope.

Happy hunting ya'll

IMG_0012.PNG
IMG_0017.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG
IMG_0066.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome JackB! Enjoy AH. It sounds like you're staying pretty busy?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Hello and welcome.
I saw you guide for nilgai.
I plan to do a nilgai hunt one day. Hear they are fine eating.
 
Hello and welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
I appreciate the warm welcome guys.

Savage Hunter- I don't know of any other red meat that even compares to um.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH JackB! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the best forum JackB! Enjoy!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy back and welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH @JackB! We look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH JackB!
 
Last edited:
Welcome to AH !
 
I appreciate the warm welcome guys.

Savage Hunter- I don't know of any other red meat that even compares to um.
Yeah. Trying to decide on which 375 to buy so I can hunt one of them and a cape buff down the road. And maybe if God smiles on me, a grizzly later
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,311
Messages
1,572,554
Members
169,585
Latest member
AdrieneMcI
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top