Howdy partners !!!

Jgallegos210

New member
Joined
Jul 22, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Location
Texas
just kidding . Not all of us talk that way . anyways . Was introduced to the site by a friend. Whom I just met . But he’s been guiding me on what I would call my bucket list hunt . And now I’m here . Ready to learn and plan my trip . Looking forward to hearing all the stories and tips and tricks .
Thanks in advance, Jorge
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH Jgallegos210!
 
Welcome Jorge
 
Welcome to the site!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH, Jorge!
 
Hello Jorge,
I am in Kamloops, BC Canada. Texas was always a favourite state to visit for my wife and I.
What area are you from? Also what animals and areas in Africa are you thinking about?
My specialty has become affordable cape buffalo hunting in South Africa. Brian
 
Welcome to the forum, you are in the right place!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,361
Members
170,562
Latest member
MavisWoods
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top