Howdy from Texas

Back at you! Welcome.
 
Welcome to both of you.
 
Howdy from NTX!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to this great forum fattyfat! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum, you are in the right place!
If there is anything we can do for you please contact us.
 
Welcome, enjoy the journey, make sure you take a journal so you can do a hunt report when you return.
 
Welcome to AH. Whether you realize it or not, you are now addicted to Africa!
Look forward to the write up of your hunt.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,330
Members
170,550
Latest member
ArmandoHig
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top