Howdy from Australia

Latest story I hear is that it was mainly the stock that was lost. Machinery apparently didn't get damaged much. There is also the rumour that they are seriously considering getting going again. I hope this info is correct.
@STD
I got an email from Geoff the other day and Shirley is doing fine and they are assessing the situation to see where they go from here.
That's straight from Geoff himself not second hand
Bob
 
  • Like
Reactions: STD

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,569,982
Members
168,780
Latest member
ChauStretc
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top