How To Solve America’s Wild Deer Problem? Eat Them

Wonderful menu, of exotic species for a Texas hunter! (y)
Some of the [IMO] most ridiculously priced hunts here are for white tail, not exotics. There are some expensive exotic hunts, but you can go after a nilgai bull here on a 3 day hunt for 3K USD + incidentals.

Some of the [IMO] most ridiculously priced hunts here are for white tail, not exotics. There are some expensive exotic hunts, but you can go after a nilgai bull here on a 3 day hunt for 3K USD + incidentals.
You ain’t kidding. There are some ridiculously insane prices for whitetail here. I’ve seen some hunts sold for almost what it costs for elephant. Call me crazy but I’ve never seen a whitetail worth $26,000.00! But people will pay it. Granted there is a lot of research and development involved in the deer industry but it’s still a whitetail. You can get some really nice African exotics in Texas a lot cheaper than whitetail.

You ain’t kidding. There are some ridiculously insane prices for whitetail here. I’ve seen some hunts sold for almost what it costs for elephant. Call me crazy but I’ve never seen a whitetail worth $26,000.00! But people will pay it. Granted there is a lot of research and development involved in the deer industry but it’s still a whitetail. You can get some really nice African exotics in Texas a lot cheaper than whitetail.
I found a place only about 5 or 6 hours from you, near Terlingua, that has 3 full days of mountain aoudad hunting for only 3K. You have to bring your own camping gear, or find lodging, but they guide you start to finish. Much of the hunting there is done at 5K feet or higher.

I found a place only about 5 or 6 hours from you, near Terlingua, that has 3 full days of mountain aoudad hunting for only 3K. You have to bring your own camping gear, or find lodging, but they guide you start to finish. Much of the hunting there is done at 5K feet or higher.
Thats a pretty good deal. They are extremely fun to hunt and not bad eating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross