How long will Texas remain conservative?

Simplest and easiest way to clean up voting is requiring photo ID and in person voting of registered residents of that jurisdiction. The only exception would be active duty military stationed overseas and Americans working overseas. They would have tightly controlled write - in ballots. As for disabled people, take a portable voting booth to them. If these commycrat bureaucrats are so concerned about votes it shouldn't be a problem.
 
Until someone figures out why liberals think like they do, and comes up with a cure, there is no way to stop the creep. This isn't a USA phenomenon, it is world wide. The shenanigans of the far left are what is driving Mr Average democrat east into Texas etc, so you have a start there. Accentuate the folly of the far left that are acting up in Texas for example, drive it home at every opportunity. Don't try to beat the arrivees on election day, win them over every day you can before that. Create a light red landing ground, a vote is a vote, it doesn't need to be blood red.
 
Sadly here in Colorado our “Dumocrat” congress and head dictator are trying to eliminate the electoral college. Ignorance and understanding about the purpose of the electoral college by the masses is sad.
The Constitution is the hiccup on the road to socialist utopia. The masses believe socialism is the great leveler while the elites know it creates a pyramid with them at the top. Is the Eye of Providence pyramid on the one dollar bill about the Freemasons or something more sinister?.
 
You would think these DUMB LiBERALS would add 1+1 together and figure out the Democratic Platform they are running away from should be changing their minds and seeking a change that works. If the Democratic philosophy is so grand why is everyone leaving Democratic States moving to Republican States?
In the times of the black plague, people fled their homes in panic and took the plague with them. It appears the left do the same with their votes.
 
The simplest way to get people to take notice and start thinking on their own. Stop taking taxes out automatically. Make everyone pay quarterly well maybe monthly. When people actually have to write the check and see money leave they will want to know where that money went.

That is one of the only ways I know to actually wake people up. Until then it's how much do I have to spend on XYZ not Damn look at what they pulled out for taxes.
 
I heard of one company that on pay day had everyone line up and and go thru a line for their pay. The first person handed them their entire paycheck in cash. Then they had to go to the next person who took income tax (the employee had to pay them from the money they'd just received), next person took another deduction and by the time they could leave the employee was very pi__ed. The feds put a stop to that as soon as they heard about this.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,479
Members
169,572
Latest member
FloridaGlo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top