How do you move 65 mounts?

buck wild

AH legend
Joined
Oct 14, 2015
Messages
2,888
Reaction score
6,908
Location
Texas
Media
368
Articles
5
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
2
Europe
2
Member of
SCI Life member, SCI Brush Country Chapter, DSC, Puro Pinche Low Fence
Hunted
Kalahari; Limpopo, South Africa; Omay, Zimbabwe; Bulawayo, Zim; Czech Republic; Tirol, Austria; Mexico; Texas; New Mexico; Colorado
very carefully

F1C2FFB0-561D-437D-ADC6-2D8B6602E353.jpeg
E3E91EF5-99AB-48D5-88D3-F762C33BEAD6.jpeg
A084A5B9-25C0-48E1-938A-C4E3D24053A6.jpeg
9CF77032-431D-49AB-8762-41AB3C421795.jpeg
 
Wow! Would love to see all those on the wall!
 
Don’t go down a bumpy gravel road.
 
Are you for hire when I move? :whistle:
 
They all made it safely- 225 miles. Got lucky and all but 6 miles were interstate.
 
Good Job looks like my trailers monthly And bumps don't bother the load. Dirt roads, railroad tracks whatever if it's loaded right like we do ours you can get in an accident turn it upside down on it's roof and they will be okay. Have moved thousands of pieces this way over decades and never a mishap or damage.

cpr0312, we do moves around the country.
 
Good job. When do we see them on the wall in their new home?
 
That warthog is the BOMB!
 
Good Job looks like my trailers monthly And bumps don't bother the load. Dirt roads, railroad tracks whatever if it's loaded right like we do ours you can get in an accident turn it upside down on it's roof and they will be okay. Have moved thousands of pieces this way over decades and never a mishap or damage.

cpr0312, we do moves around the country.
Going to have to get a quote from you when I am ready.
 
Going to have to get a quote from you when I am ready.

I can attest to Dennis' attention to packing detail on the pickup I did a few weeks ago. He made sure it was all secured properly. I ran over RR tracks, bad potholes, dips on I-75 doing 65 mph, etc. and when I got home with the trailer everything was in its place, hadn't moved and no issues.
 
Buck wild
Only 225 Miles? In Texas isn’t that your closest neighbors place?[emoji56][emoji56]
 
Congrats! Very professional, my moves have been messy in comparison.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,334
Messages
1,573,235
Members
169,724
Latest member
MarcellaFr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top