Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Anyone in the Houston area heading over to Africa (or anywhere on a plane) this season....

If you don't already have an airline approved case, and want to save some $$, you can borrow my Tuffpack.

I have no plans to use it this year. Unless you just have to have your own... you are welcome to use mine.

Just send me a PM!

Tim

Anyone in the Houston area heading over to Africa (or anywhere on a plane) this season....

If you don't already have an airline approved case, and want to save some $$, you can borrow my Tuffpack.

I have no plans to use it this year. Unless you just have to have your own... you are welcome to use mine.

Just send me a PM!

Tim

upload_2016-1-11_21-19-23.jpeg

It has been properly dusted with Kalahari sand I can absolutely attest to!

It has been properly dusted with Kalahari sand I can absolutely attest to!

Yup! Still has some of that Kalahari gold dust on it.

A little Eastern Cape dirt, too!

That is just a very nice offer. Your are a true sportsman sir!

This kind of generous support of other hunters reminds me that one of our forum members offered to let me use one of his rifles on a DG hunt. Only her can you find such good people who just want to help other hunters!

This kind of generous support of other hunters reminds me that one of our forum members offered to let me use one of his rifles on a DG hunt. Only her can you find such good people who just want to help other hunters!

It is infectious, I think.

I have been offered so much help and advice here...one just wants to reciprocate.

Not too many things I can do/offer, but it dawned on me that the Tuffpak is a pretty expensive item that gets used so seldom...why not lend it out? You can hardly hurt them!

That's cool of you tarbe:A Way To Go:

I just got a new one from my father in law for Xmas. Taking it for its maiden voyage to Kodiak duck hunting this weekend.

Decent man .

Just send me a PM!

Tim
Very nice of you sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LilianDono

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.