Hi!

Welcome to AH @bebben# ! Be sure to write a few reports of your adventures hunting in India! Not enough recent hunting there gets published anymore!
Hello, Vertigo, hunting is banned in India, in most States. Only wild boar could be shot, but with a forest ranger watching over the action. And we’re now (2021) permitted to keep only 2 weapons per person. I’m heading out to RSA next month on safari and will write in about it all!
Cheers!
 
Hello, Vertigo, hunting is banned in India, in most States. Only wild boar could be shot, but with a forest ranger watching over the action. And we’re now (2021) permitted to keep only 2 weapons per person. I’m heading out to RSA next month on safari and will write in about it all!
Cheers!

Hi! All,
I’m from India and been an outdoors guy since age 8- now 72 and going strong. I’ve hunted everything in India, from rabbits to rogue elephants, got my 4 leopards in my teens, on foot. I love fishing too, fished in Russia, NZ,, UK, mainly fly. In india I fish for our premier game fish the Mahseer. Off to RSA next month for a fortnight of hunting/fishing

Hi Bebben, in your first post you mentioned that you had hunted rabbits to rogue elephants and leopards in your teens. So I would love you try to recollect your adventures from your younger years and share them here. I love reading those stories from times gone past. :)
 
Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome to the posting side. Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.
 
welcome welcome welcome
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,689
Members
168,964
Latest member
fernav
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top