HI, ya'll.

Welcome to AH. Really good folks here. Hope you have a greet time. Any assistance needed give one of us a shout!
 
Well I guess I am hooked, have not made it to Africa hunting yet and already thinking about 2015. I have shot my fair share of whitetail deer, a couple mule deer and even a Mt Goat, but it just does not have the thrill of travel and the dark continent. Yea while in the military I got to visit some parts of Africa but not for fun.

Last Jan. 2013 the wife and I went to the Dallas Safari Club and was pretty much overwelmed, I could have spent a couple days.

Anyway, I have been looking at some other hunting ideas. So even to the planning stage of saving for the 2015 as soon 2014 is paid for.

Does anyone ever rent a car once out of Joberg? My thoughts are if possible to rent a car and go to a couple of other PH during a two week period and hunt some other game.

Kind of nice not to owe any bills to anyone other than the utilities on the home. Took some years to get there but now, but for I die time to have some real fun.

Yes it can be done I have friends that rent a car out of JBerg and drive to the East Cape just for the sight seeing. But to make it easy contact the outfitters that you want to hunt with and they can organize your trip for you even come to pick you up if your close enough. No need for the extra cost as long as you have the time there is no limit as to what you can organize.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,044
Members
170,509
Latest member
TrudyV4825
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top