Hi from France

Antoine

Reaction score
Hello, I am a 17 years old French hunter. I have always been liking hunting, fishing, firearms and outdoors.
I hunt boar, hare, nutria (swamp rats) dove and pheasants.
I have been binge reading threads on this forum for a while so here am I ;)

Welcome to AH Antoine! I'm from Belgium, so not too far off.
You'll see the members here are among the most friendly and knowledgeable bunch you'll meet online!

have fun!

V.

Welcome to AH Antoine! Glad you found us and looking forward to your contribution.

Soyez le bienvenu, Antoine !

Welcome Antoine. What rifle do you use for boar?

Hi, welcome

Welcome Antoine. Interesting that you hunt doves in France. Dove hunting is my favorite wing shooting in Texas.

Hello, I am a 17 years old French hunter. I have always been liking hunting, fishing, firearms and outdoors.
I hunt boar, hare, nutria (swamp rats) dove and pheasants.
I have been binge reading threads on this forum for a while so here am I ;)
Welcome to AH

Do you have ambitions to come to hunt in Africa Antoine?
Well that would be great especially as it would be following my grandfather's grandpas steps but budget wise I'll have to work for quite some time to be able to afford it - I still find it very interesting, especially the specific rifles and ammunition for this kind of hunt.

Welcome Antoine. Interesting that you hunt doves in France. Dove hunting is my favorite wing shooting in Texas.
Thank you, yes we hunt doves especially around my uncle's farm, and woodpigeons too, but their presence depends on what grows in the fields, so they are not here every year. Doves are always there tho.

Welcome to AH

Welcome Antoine! You will love this site. People have been very nice to me. Thanks for joining. Perhaps write a short report of one of your hunts. I for one would enjoy it! Your new friend, Brian.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome, lots of good info here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,