Heym in 404J

love my Heym 404J. This is my son holding it at SCI 22.


1688735464444.jpeg
 
If you love engravings a friend of mine Steve Lamboy and his wife have produced some excellent coffee table books on some of the best engravers in Italy. I don’t believe any are still in print but if you search his name and engravings they might be on used markets. I belive they produced four or five and the books are incredible.
 
Kevin
If you run into a left handed Heym 375 PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
Thanks
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,654
Members
168,922
Latest member
.416
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top