Here we go again…

Well, this was trending among Twitter anti-hunters a few days ago. Still getting hate posts. Not that I care.

1656687272833.png

Just found this on my Facebook feed… seems a lot of conclusions, and public naming/shaming without all the facts again. Anyone can further clarify?
I was talking to that PH that owns the outfit two days ago. He mentioned he was getting tons of hate emails, more than usual, guess that's why.

Edit: I just talked to Buzz. He said they were running out of things to post as that picture was many years ago.

1656687521391.png

Last edited:
PICT0296.jpg

I hunted this young teenage bull in a private reserve 1 1/2 hour north of Pretoria with a client it was management only. Client was not interested in a trophy the price was good and he could still take the small ivory home to the UK for the experience it was what he wanted and he helped manage the numbers.

The matriach got mad after the shot only one needed and we had to be very quiet and cautios not to have a charge was a few minutes of real pucker factor.

Anyway we look at it some animals are glory animals but has to be managed like any other.
For me any life we take when hunting is equal they just give different experiences.

View attachment 474140
I hunted this young teenage bull in a private reserve 1 1/2 hour north of Pretoria with a client it was management only. Client was not interested in a trophy the price was good and he could still take the small ivory home to the UK for the experience it was what he wanted and he helped manage the numbers.

The matriach got mad after the shot only one needed and we had to be very quiet and cautios not to have a charge was a few minutes of real pucker factor.

Congrats on the elephant. I feel the experience is definitely worth it, even if it's not a big tusker

Seems like there are too many elephant. It seems stupid that they don't offer hunters more opportunities to reduce the number of cow elephants. Hopefully that changes. I know i'll keep my eye open for more discount hunts.

Only on
Just found this on my Facebook feed… seems a lot of conclusions, and public naming/shaming without all the facts again. Anyone can further clarify?

Name of the company (very very well known outfitter, also on AH) name of the PH, and the client, plus the company he works for have all been mentioned in public view. I deleted it from the screenshot, in order not to add to the histeria.

But that looks like an awfully young elephant indeed.

View attachment 473640

@BRICKBURN if this is not appropriate, do not hesitate to remove. But I’d rather have someone who was involved, clarify, so I can respond on FB with the real story as well.
Only one of the reasons I no longer go on farcebook!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,