Help needed in Czech Rep

Scrumbag

AH elite
Joined
Jul 13, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
1,697
Media
51
Member of
BASC, SCI
Hunted
Europe
Hello AH,

A friend of mine is doing the Mongol rally. Their car has broken down and needs help. They are in the Czech republic and need a mechanic but are having language difficulties.

Can anyone help?

Scrummy
(Mods, apologies if this is too off topic)
 
A car racing team without a mechanic?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,397
Members
170,575
Latest member
CarynRason
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top