Help, I've got to cut back...

steve white

AH ambassador
Joined
Feb 9, 2018
Messages
5,830
Reaction score
13,196
Location
dallas tx
Articles
3
Member of
dallas safari club, mannlicher collectors assoc., era
Hunted
Cape buffalo, plains game
Why would I consider a fixation on AH a problem, since I devour every days' entries to the exclusion of Facebook, chores, and hobbies--even working out? It takes so long to get through 4-5 daily pages of Politics, and all the rest, that fishing time is getting compromised, hand loading development has stalled and my butt is getting too much chair time. I guess I will have to lurk a little less and let some days go without catching up at all. If I may seem a bit absent, just know that it is almost crappie time, and I have got to get range time in before it is infernally too hot.
 
If you are going to the Politics section on here, just cutting that out would be the easiest way to cut back on your time on here. I have gone there a couple times to check it out, and it feels like a cesspool. It's the bowels of the AH forum.
 
I’m an AH junkie too. I used to be a contributor to the Politics discussion. No more. The tone and level of discourse changed dramatically over a couple of years. I’m happier now that I concentrate on hunt reports and current offers.

Oh, and I leave tomorrow for a few days of crappie fishing at Grenada Lake, MS with @Jeff505 !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,392
Messages
1,574,876
Members
170,189
Latest member
LaylaFrank
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top