Help identifying this 375 all copper bullet

HuntingGold

AH elite
Joined
Dec 8, 2012
Messages
1,821
Reaction score
4,520
Location
South-Central Oregon
Media
159
Hunting reports
Africa
8
USA/Canada
2
Mex/S.Amer
1
Europe
2
Hunted
South Africa, Argentina, Romania, United States (Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California and Wyoming)
Can anyone identify this all copper 375 bullet. It possibly comes from South Africa but that is not confirmed. Possibly old GS Custom?
20210211_124606(1).jpg
20210211_124501(1).jpg
 
They look identical to some bullets that were made in Massachusetts a few years back. they were initials- J&L I think. I'll check back after I look them up and take a few photographs of the ones that I have.
 
@Ray B
Thanks. They sure look close.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,660
Members
169,803
Latest member
inohuscomm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top