Hello!

Marrs_Hills

New member
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
6
Location
Philadelphia, PA
Hi Everyone!

First time poster here. Im not so much a hunter, but more a firearms and ammunition enthusiast from PA. Anyway, Ive been lurking around on here for a while, and after reading about some of the adventures and seeing the pictures on here, it would be amazing just to tag along on one of these expeditions someday.

Ben
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH
 
Good day, Ben! Welcome to AH!
 
Greetings Marrs_Hills,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I too am first and foremost, a firearms enthusiast, especially regarding hunting rifles and classic hunting cartridges.
I like to say, “The main reason I am a Hunter is nothing more than my transparent excuse to own some very cool firearms”.

Having said that about hunting rifles, I also find many but not all firearms interesting, from match lock through full auto.
On this topic, there are quite a few rifle enthusiasts (and firearms in general enthusiasts), in this forum.
Therefore, you are among like minds here.

In reference to your thoughts of tagging along on a hunting safari, no doubt you will make friends through contacts in the forum.
And once you establish yourself as a regular around here, I expect you would be welcome in many camps, including mine.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5894.png
    IMG_5894.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 133
  • IMG_5899.png
    IMG_5899.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_5896.png
    IMG_5896.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_5908.png
    IMG_5908.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 133
  • IMG_5915.png
    IMG_5915.png
    9.3 MB · Views: 179
  • IMG_5907.png
    IMG_5907.png
    7.6 MB · Views: 167
  • IMG_5913.png
    IMG_5913.png
    10.6 MB · Views: 174
  • IMG_5914.png
    IMG_5914.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 173
  • IMG_5909.png
    IMG_5909.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_5912.png
    IMG_5912.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 113
Last edited:
A warm welcome to AH hope you someday have the thrill of visiting this great continent
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Greetings Marrs_Hills,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I too am first and foremost, a firearms enthusiast, especially regarding hunting rifles and classic hunting cartridges.
I like to say, “The main reason I am a Hunter is nothing more than my transparent excuse to own some very cool firearms”.

Having said that about hunting rifles, I also find many but not all firearms interesting, from match lock through full auto.
On this topic, there are quite a few rifle enthusiasts (and firearms in general enthusiasts), in this forum.
Therefore, you are among like minds here.

In reference to your thoughts of tagging along on a hunting safari, no doubt you will make friends through contacts in the forum.
And once you establish yourself as a regular around here, I expect you would be welcome in many camps, including mine.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
Thanks Velo Dog, that is well said
 
Welcome to AH Ben! Glad you found us.
 
Hi Everyone!

First time poster here. Im not so much a hunter, but more a firearms and ammunition enthusiast from PA. Anyway, Ive been lurking around on here for a while, and after reading about some of the adventures and seeing the pictures on here, it would be amazing just to tag along on one of these expeditions someday.

Ben
welcome, just grab yourself a ticket, wheels up on April 4th
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,025
Members
169,477
Latest member
boegrimesve1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top