Hello!

Welcome aboard Idaholandho. What African animals are you interested in taking? What caliber rifles will you be using? BTW that Lab. looks like a happy camper!!
 
Welcome aboard Idaholandho. What African animals are you interested in taking? What caliber rifles will you be using? BTW that Lab. looks like a happy camper!!
Thank you. My list as a first timer is Kudu, Gemsbok, Zebra, Impala and possibly an Ostrich if I can find a reputable cobbler before hand.
As far as .cals, I went from 300 win mag to a 6.5 creedmore to possibly a 7mm and back to the win mag. I have several rifles to choose from and shoot them all well. I am somewhat hellbent on the 6.5 and suspect if I catch to much hell here I will take the .300 wm
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome! I spent a lot of time, as a kid, in northern Idaho. Beautiful country! Good luck with your African safari planing.
 
Idaholandho, I reload my 6.5 x 55 Swede to within 50 FPS of your 6.5 Creedmore. If I were you, I'd take both the 300 WM and the Creedmore. Some of the animals you've listed deserve a little more horsepower. That being said there are plenty of smaller animals more deserving of the Creedmore. On my first safari I took a 35 Whelen and my 6.5 Swede. Both served me very well.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome Idaho. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
 
Welcome Idaho! Don't be shy around here. Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!

We’re here to help if we can.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Idaho, you are in the right place!
 
Welcome,
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,305
Members
169,336
Latest member
JennyKneeb
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top