Hello from upstate New York

TroyF

AH veteran
Reaction score
i finally made a account here, I've been watching as a guest for years. There's always good info on a lot of things I like, some of the best 7x57 talk online as well. I'll never have The money to hunt Africa maybe a Texas hunt if I am lucky,but I enjoy all the different threads on here. Thanks.troy

Von Gruff

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Website
www.vongruffknives.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Hunted
New Zealand, Austaralia

Ridgewalker

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa: Limpopo, Northwest; USA: Ak, Mt, Wy, Co, Ne, Ks, Nv, NM, Tx
TroyF, welcome to the AH forum! Never say never! It all depends on you. I didn’t make it to Africa until I was 69 years young. A dream can be made to happen with the right plan and motivation. Don’t give up before you start!

375 Ruger Fan

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, DSC
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape & NW), Canada, New Zealand, Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY
Welcome @TroyF ! What part of upstate New York are located? I was born at Plattsburgh AFB and have fond memories of boating on Lake Champlain and some of the other lakes in the area.

TroyF

AH veteran
Reaction score
Welcome @TroyF ! What part of upstate New York are located? I was born at Plattsburgh AFB and have fond memories of boating on Lake Champlain and some of the other lakes in the area.
I am in the Middletown area, right next to Pennsylvania and new jersey. I have done a few bass Tournaments on Champlain and all over ny

Hunt anything

AH senior member
Reaction score
Don’t give up on going to Africa!!! It can be very affordable and a Big Bang for your buck. Other than the plane ticket probably cheaper than a trophy whitetail hunt in Texas.

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
Members already enabling.

Welcome to AH. Glad you enjoy your visits.

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Howdy from Texas Troy and welcome. Never say never, I thought the exact same thing and I’ve been twice now. Feel free to reach out if I can ever help you with anything.

Nyati

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
RFEC, RFETO
Hunted
Spain, Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West, Northern Cape, Free State ).
Hi Troy, welcome to AH !

TroyF

AH veteran
Reaction score
Howdy from Texas Troy and welcome. Never say never, I thought the exact same thing and I’ve been twice now. Feel free to reach out if I can ever help you with anything.
thank you very much, I'd love to go on a proper hunt some year, I'd rather see my dad on one he will be 65 this year and think he would like a nice hunt.

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
thank you very much, I'd love to go on a proper hunt some year, I'd rather see my dad on one he will be 65 this year and think he would like a nice hunt.
Yes sir, as a matter of fat we have an excellent inexpensive hunt left for this season that we could get your dad on if you'd like. It's a meat hunt hunt with lots of trigger time and lots of good meat.

Last edited by a moderator:

TroyF

AH veteran
Reaction score
Yes sir, as a matter of fat we have an excellent inexpensive hunt left for this season that we could get your dad on if you'd like. It's a meat hunt hunt with lots of trigger time and lots of good meat.

will take a look, not much chance of Happening this season unfortunately, dad is having a shoulder surgery soon, and money's been tight the last few years. A meat hunt is what we like tho, a trophy animal is nice but big bonus if it tastes good to lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
I will keep your Dad in my prayers, I've had both of my shoulders done this year so I can empathize. We would love the opportunity to hunt with ya'll some time in the future. We have hunts for every budget.

TroyF

AH veteran
Reaction score
I will keep your Dad in my prayers, I've had both of my shoulders done this year so I can empathize. We would love the opportunity to hunt with ya'll some time in the future. We have hunts for every budget.
thank you, he had his one done a few years ago and some neck fusion now the other shoulder is coming apart. Working with the VA the last 2 year has been a pain like any other thing. You guys do hog hunts,we like meat hunts I've always wanted to hunt some plains game animals, I here eland are tasty.

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
i finally made a account here, I've been watching as a guest for years. There's always good info on a lot of things I like, some of the best 7x57 talk online as well. I'll never have The money to hunt Africa maybe a Texas hunt if I am lucky,but I enjoy all the different threads on here. Thanks.troy
Welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henrylami

Latest profile posts

Follow
Kẹo dứa giảm cân VIC. Sử dụng công nghệ khử nước và sấy khô Osmo độc quyền từ Mỹ. Thành phần thiên nhiên, không tác dụng phụ. #keoduagiamcan
gprippers wrote on Tucketed's profile.
Hello, saw that you want the Jeffries brass. So you an either send a USPS money order or paypal i guess, which ever works for you is fine with me at this point. If you want to us Paypal use [redacted] friends and family and dont mention gun stuff at all or they will go bananas! LOL!

Let me know what you want to do.
Thanks,
Rob
Cowboy wrote on MBIZI SAFARIS's profile.
Good afternoon, please send me a list of pricing for 2022.