Hello from upstate New York

TroyF

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
i finally made a account here, I've been watching as a guest for years. There's always good info on a lot of things I like, some of the best 7x57 talk online as well. I'll never have The money to hunt Africa maybe a Texas hunt if I am lucky,but I enjoy all the different threads on here. Thanks.troy

Giday Troy and welcome to the A H forums.

TroyF, welcome to the AH forum! Never say never! It all depends on you. I didn’t make it to Africa until I was 69 years young. A dream can be made to happen with the right plan and motivation. Don’t give up before you start!

Welcome @TroyF ! What part of upstate New York are located? I was born at Plattsburgh AFB and have fond memories of boating on Lake Champlain and some of the other lakes in the area.

Welcome @TroyF ! What part of upstate New York are located? I was born at Plattsburgh AFB and have fond memories of boating on Lake Champlain and some of the other lakes in the area.
I am in the Middletown area, right next to Pennsylvania and new jersey. I have done a few bass Tournaments on Champlain and all over ny

Don’t give up on going to Africa!!! It can be very affordable and a Big Bang for your buck. Other than the plane ticket probably cheaper than a trophy whitetail hunt in Texas.

Members already enabling.

Welcome to AH. Glad you enjoy your visits.

Welcome to AH Troy! Looking forward to having you on the posting side.

Howdy from Texas Troy and welcome. Never say never, I thought the exact same thing and I’ve been twice now. Feel free to reach out if I can ever help you with anything.

Hi Troy, welcome to AH !

Howdy from Texas Troy and welcome. Never say never, I thought the exact same thing and I’ve been twice now. Feel free to reach out if I can ever help you with anything.
thank you very much, I'd love to go on a proper hunt some year, I'd rather see my dad on one he will be 65 this year and think he would like a nice hunt.

thank you very much, I'd love to go on a proper hunt some year, I'd rather see my dad on one he will be 65 this year and think he would like a nice hunt.
Yes sir, as a matter of fat we have an excellent inexpensive hunt left for this season that we could get your dad on if you'd like. It's a meat hunt hunt with lots of trigger time and lots of good meat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes sir, as a matter of fat we have an excellent inexpensive hunt left for this season that we could get your dad on if you'd like. It's a meat hunt hunt with lots of trigger time and lots of good meat.

will take a look, not much chance of Happening this season unfortunately, dad is having a shoulder surgery soon, and money's been tight the last few years. A meat hunt is what we like tho, a trophy animal is nice but big bonus if it tastes good to lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will keep your Dad in my prayers, I've had both of my shoulders done this year so I can empathize. We would love the opportunity to hunt with ya'll some time in the future. We have hunts for every budget.

I will keep your Dad in my prayers, I've had both of my shoulders done this year so I can empathize. We would love the opportunity to hunt with ya'll some time in the future. We have hunts for every budget.
thank you, he had his one done a few years ago and some neck fusion now the other shoulder is coming apart. Working with the VA the last 2 year has been a pain like any other thing. You guys do hog hunts,we like meat hunts I've always wanted to hunt some plains game animals, I here eland are tasty.

i finally made a account here, I've been watching as a guest for years. There's always good info on a lot of things I like, some of the best 7x57 talk online as well. I'll never have The money to hunt Africa maybe a Texas hunt if I am lucky,but I enjoy all the different threads on here. Thanks.troy
Welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois