Hello from UK

Africadreamer

AH member
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Messages
20
Reaction score
10
Location
UK
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, UK
Hi, recently joined after many years stalking the group and learning a lot. Finally got the chance to live my boarding school dream of a hunting trip with my youngest. Looking forward to the next!
 
Welcome to AH. As you’ve already discovered, you’ve come to the greatest site for learning about hunting Africa.
On a separate note, I’m sorry for the loss of your Queen,
 
Welcome to AH Africadreamer. Where did you go, what did you shoot?
 
Giday Africadreamer and welcokme to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH. As you’ve already discovered, you’ve come to the greatest site for learning about hunting Africa.
On a separate note, I’m sorry for the loss of your Queen,
Thank you
 
Welcome to AH Africadreamer. Where did you go, what did you shoot?
Thank you, kwazulu-Natal, to include a visit to Roke’s Drift with Aloe Africa hunting safaris. Impala, zebra, wildebeast,kudu and Blesbuck fantastic time and well looked after. luck was on our side 12 animals for 12 shots, thinking of giving up now!
 
Last edited:
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello Africadreamer,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH Africadreamer! Hope you will share your time in Africa with us.
 
Welcome mate! (y)(y)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,164
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top