Hello from Top of Texas Taxidermy

Welcome to AH VKGinny!
Thank you! Excited to be apart of the community, and learn everything I possibly can about Hunting, Taxidermy, and everything in-between !

Thank you Ginny. Yal'll Ginny is awesome and we are so very blessed to have her, she is simply amazing.

Greetings VKGinny,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

In January of 2023, myself and fellow forum members, Mekaniks and 1dirthawker joined Erik and others at his Rockin G Ranch, for some A+ bird hunting, equally A+ food (thanks to Kelly, the Super Country Chef), refreshments and daily knee slapping laughs.

Erik could be a stand up comedian on TV.
Dang he’s funny, even without beer.
Justin was our bird dog boss and besides being A+ with the pointing dogs, he likewise could be a stand up comedian.
However, I heard a rumor that he has moved on.
Hopefully he will be back one day.

Anywhooosburger, I plan to return one of these years to the Rockin G Ranch.
My wife loves to travel but is also a workaholic, now entrenched 10 years into her 2nd career.
So, I do not know if she will go along or not but I sure hope she can.
She doesn’t care to shoot critters anymore but truly loves to fish, in all forms, fly rod to hand line.
So, she would stay busy with that around the ranch lakes and / or down on the river.
We would both enjoy meeting you.

Thanks for joining this forum and Cheers for now,
Velo Dog & Mrs Velo Dog
(Paul & Kelley Ard)

IMG_8600.png
IMG_8535.png
IMG_0020.jpeg
IMG_6145.jpeg
IMG_1678.png
IMG_1677.png
IMG_1686.png
IMG_1679.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings VKGinny,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

In January of 2023, myself and fellow forum members, Mekaniks and 1dirthawker joined Erik and others at his Rockin G Ranch, for some A+ bird hunting, equally A+ food (thanks to Kelly, the Super Country Chef), refreshments and daily knee slapping laughs.

Erik could be a stand up comedian on TV.
Dang he’s funny, even without beer.
Justin was our bird dog boss and besides being A+ with the pointing dogs, he likewise could be a stand up comedian.
However, I heard a rumor that he has moved on.
Hopefully he will be back one day.

Anywhooosburger, I plan to return one of these years to the Rockin G Ranch.
My wife loves to travel but is also a workaholic, now entrenched 10 years into her 2nd career.
So, I do not know if she will go along or not but I sure hope she can.
She doesn’t care to shoot critters anymore but truly loves to fish, in all forms, fly rod to hand line.
So, she would stay busy with that around the ranch lakes and / or down on the river.
We would both enjoy meeting you.

Thanks for joining this forum and Cheers for now,
Velo Dog & Mrs Velo Dog
(Paul & Kelley Ard)

View attachment 606214View attachment 606215View attachment 606216View attachment 606217View attachment 606218View attachment 606219View attachment 606220View attachment 606221
Hi Velo Dog & Mrs. Velo Dog,

Sounds like y’all have had some great adventures with us! I am still new to even hunting so they are getting me adjusted to being around hunting every day. I am very much a big fan of fishing as well! I have never tried fly rod or hand line, but I would love to learn one day!

I personally have not even been to the Ranch yet! We are in the works of planning my own little fishing trip at the Rockin G Ranch in these upcoming months. So very soon I will be able to experience the great adventure of hunting/fishing at the Ranch that y’all had when you came last time!

I am sure sometime in the future we will meet, either at the Rockin G Ranch or at Top of Texas Taxidermy! Cheers!

Hello Virginia, welcome. Wife and I are anxiously waiting for your call. Have 11 trophies in process.

Welcome to AH!

Hello and welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RogelioCat

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)