Hello from TN

Welcome!

Thats a beautiful part of the country youre from. I lived in Knoxville for just under a decade and loved every minute of it..

Welcome to AH TNDave! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

Big town of Jonesborugh

Hey neighbor. I'm in Gray just a few miles apart. We ought to to get to gather when I get back from my hunt in mid June. We can compare stories, outfitters and photos.

Maybe we can get James of the misfit state of southwest Virginia to come join us.

Have a great hunt.

Last edited:
Welcome @TNDave I see you are from my neck of the woods. I live in Southwest Virginia right next to Tennessee and Kentucky boarders. I myself am leaving in about 3 weeks for my first hunt in RSA. Hope you enjoy your hunt.

Hey James. Hope you have a great hunt.

How close to Wilderness State Park are you? Maybe you, TNDave and I can get to gather later this summer after our safaris to compare notes of our hunts.

Welcome to this great forum TNDave! Enjoy the site!

Hey James. Hope you have a great hunt.

How close to Wilderness State Park are you? Maybe you, TNDave and I can get to gather later this summer after our safaris to compare notes of our hunts.

I’m about 20 miles from wilderness road state park. Would love to get together and do that. It would be awesome.

Welcome to the forum TNDave! Don’t forget us and please share pictures and a report of your hunt. Your going to have a grand time and want to go back!

Welcome to AH TNDave! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois