Hello from the UK

Welcome to AH!
 
Hi
I am going on my first African hunting safari in October with Huntershill in the Eastern Cape. As it's my first I'll be after cull plains game (impala springbuck, wildebeest etc.) I have been to Africa before but on photographic safaris (last Christmas in the Kruger which was fantastic) with the family and we all loved it.

I have been shooting for nearly 30 years and deerstalking is my main sport. I stalk for roe and sika on the low ground (in the North of England) and red deer in the hills there and in Scotland.

I'm from Scotland but live and work in England, mainly London.

Nick
Welcome Nick -I’m from England originally but now live in Argyll -stalking occasionally when time permits -been to Africa twice GREAT you won’t regret it
 
Welcome Nick -I’m from England originally but now live in Argyll -stalking occasionally when time permits -been to Africa twice GREAT you won’t regret it
Hi, I'm the opposite, born in Scotland but live in England.
I have stalked red deer a fair bit in Argyll.
I didn't regret hunting in Africa - it was back in 2017! I then went so SA again for more cull PG in 2019. Then Covid happened. In the process of booking a buffalo hunt in Zimbabwe for June 2023, when booked I can start dreaming again.
All the best
 
Welcome to the family and the forum. May you enjoy our lovely country.
 
Welcome to AH, this place is full of enablers!
 
Welcome from a Brit who's addicted to Africa. If you need any help drop me a PM.

FN
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,969
Members
169,211
Latest member
BirgitBurn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top