Hello from Texas

Just saying hello. I have suffered from the African hunting disease for all my life. I've made quite a few trips so far and with the first one said ok , this is it one and done. I was very wrong! I have now given up. I guess I'll just go back until my health or finances make it impossible.
Ernest
Welcome to AH!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Just saying hello. I have suffered from the African hunting disease for all my life. I've made quite a few trips so far and with the first one said ok , this is it one and done. I was very wrong! I have now given up. I guess I'll just go back until my health or finances make it impossible.
Ernest
Welcome to AH
 
Just saying hello. I have suffered from the African hunting disease for all my life. I've made quite a few trips so far and with the first one said ok , this is it one and done. I was very wrong! I have now given up. I guess I'll just go back until my health or finances make it impossible.
Ernest
very well put.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,377
Members
169,549
Latest member
RoseLang
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top