Hello from Texas

Welcome to AH !
 
:S Welcome: Welcome indeed!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Glad to have you. Enjoy and absorb.
 
Jeanes, sorry for your current illness, but you'll also have an addiction if you spend too much time on this forum. Africa will haunt you whether it's your first trip, or the last.
Welcome to AH! Enjoy and we look forward to you sharing some of your hunts.
 
Nope. Retired

Best job I have ever had! I retired earlier this year and am traveling the U.S. In a motor home. I am a native Texan, but I lcall Cooperstown, NY home until I get Bagwell and Pudge inducted into the Hall of Fame tomorrow. After that ... who knows.

welcome to AH!
 
Hi guys. Long time lurker finally decided to post. This is a great site for learning. Looking forward to participating.

Welcome and please share your trips.
 
Welcome Jeanes. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!
 
Welcome to the best forum Jeanes! Enjoy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,405
Members
169,351
Latest member
JasmineDas
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top