Hello from Tennessee

Bonedoc

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm planning my first plains game hunt and this site seems like a wonderful resource. I'm sure I'll have questions for the group as the planning progresses. I've hunted extensively in the US but have never hunted internationally. I'm looking forward to Africa.

By the way, I'm picking up later today a Mauser m12 in 9,3x62 that I ordered. Seems like a fitting and historical caliber for a journey to Africa.

Welcome to AH.

You have found a great resource.

That new rifle will be fitting. Happy planning.

Welcome to AH Bonedoc! Enjoy the planning process and fire away any question that you may have...

Welcome to AH, Bonedoc, that s a fine gun !

Welcometo AH Bonedoc, post a picture of your gun, when you receive it.

Welcome to AH. Once you go you will wonder why you didn't go sooner.

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

If you can't live in Texas, Tennessee is the place to be. :D

Welcome to AH!

As you prepare for your hunt, do not forget to consider the importance of medical evacuation coverage. I would be more than happy to answer any questions as they come up.

Best of luck in your preparations.

Hi everyone,

I'm planning my first plains game hunt and this site seems like a wonderful resource. I'm sure I'll have questions for the group as the planning progresses. I've hunted extensively in the US but have never hunted internationally. I'm looking forward to Africa.

By the way, I'm picking up later today a Mauser m12 in 9,3x62 that I ordered. Seems like a fitting and historical caliber for a journey to Africa.

Welcome to AH! Good to see a fellow Tennessean on the site.

Welcome!!!

Enjoy the planning! You've come to the right place for it.

Welcome too the sight. What part of the state Are you located in I'm in north East Tennessee around bristol

Welcome to AH, Bonedoc!

Welcome to AH, Bonedoc! Awesome wealth of knowledge from the members here.
All the best and good luck with your planning.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Hi and welcome Bonedoc time to bring that rifle to Africa.

Welcome to AH Bonedoc! From an Alabama Boy, near Memphis your close to the bad neck of the woods. Enjoy the site feel free to contact me or just stop by the house as your only about an hour or two away from me in North West Alabama if you have any questions.

Hi Bonedoc

You have definitely came to the right place and that mauser will do the job well.

Enjoy the planning and if you go with one of the outfits on AH you are guaranteed a top notch safari

All the best

Welcometo AH Bonedoc, post a picture of your gun, when you receive it.

Photos as requested of the Mauser M12 in 9.3x62. Haven't taken it to the range yet. Smooth action and good trigger.

Attachments

• mauser4.jpg
    mauser4.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 145
  • mauser2.jpg
    mauser2.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 157
  • mauser5.jpg
    mauser5.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 123
  • mauser3.jpg
    mauser3.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 87
  • mauser1.jpg
    mauser1.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 105
Photos as requested of the Mauser M12 in 9.3x62. Haven't taken it to the range yet. Smooth action and good trigger.

Very Very Nice, your ready to go.

welcome , great caliber for the African bush

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HalinaKers

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you