Hello from Spain

Sonja

New member
Joined
Jun 19, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Spain
Website
www.huntineurope.com
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Tanzania, Cameron, South Africa, Namibia
Hello everyone,

I'm Sonja, from the Hunt In Europe team from Spain. Thanks for the invite to join!
 
Welcome, Sonja.(y)
 
Welcome to the best hunting forum on the web Sonja! Glad you decided to join in on the fun.;)
 
Welcome to AH Sonja!
 
Bienvenida, Sonja !

Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH, Sonja!
 
Howdy!
 
Welcome to AH Sonja! feel free to share some of you pics of the hunts you've done and enjoy the site.
 
gday Sonja
welcome to AH .
 
Welcome Sonja! You are from a beautiful country with friendly people. I look forward to returning.
 
Hello everyone,

I'm Sonja, from the Hunt In Europe team from Spain. Thanks for the invite to join!

Welcome to AH.

I have to ask what is the "Hunt in Europe Team"?
 
Hi Sonja

Welcome to our forum, we will be looking for some of your postings.

they do not call you "Red Sonja" do they? :D
 
Hi Sonja,

Welcome to AH. My daughter has taught English in Spain for the past year (Tres Cantos, North of Madrid). She is joining me in transit at Heathrow Airport in London on the way to our first safari in South Africa in ... dare I say it ... 6 days!!!!!

She loved Spain, especially Spanish people and culture. I hope some day that she can serve as my tour guide for an extended visit.
 
Welcome Sonja,
Many of our hunters all come from Spain if you are interested in references and help on planning your hunt please send me a private message , take care !!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,232
Members
169,280
Latest member
JackieMund
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top