Hello from Pennsylvania

welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Brad, you are in the right place! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

I'm new to hunting africa as my first trip will be in 2021. I'm sure I'll have many questions for all of you.

If you need any help we’re here for you.
 
Thank you for adding me to your community. I'm new to hunting africa as my first trip will be in 2021. I'm sure I'll have many questions for all of you.

Welcome Matt! I’m from Pennsylvania too and brand new.
 
Brad,

Welcome aboard. Vic, Dr. Crack...I am in the Hollidaysburg area.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,863
Members
169,451
Latest member
Nickjohniu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top