Hello from PA

Just joined…..
Beyond excited as I just booked a plains game hunt for 7/27 in Limpopo with John McAdams and BGHA. Just my son and I.
Any advice on any aspect of this trip would be appreciated
Let us know how BGHA treats you! Really enjoy Johns podcast, especially the Africa mini series. Considering his outfit when the time comes
 
Welcome, hope you and your son have a great hunt
 
Welcome,
Listen to your PH, sit back take in the whole experience, take what Africa provides, enjoy but most of all cherish the time spent on safari with your son!
 
Welcome, have a great safari. Take more photos then you think you should!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome from Eastern PA! Looking forward to your hunt report. Best of luck!
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us! What part of PA are you from?
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Dlutz!
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,889
Members
170,452
Latest member
BradTipton
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top