Hello from North Texas!

Welcome to AH, glad to have another Texan join. I’m in Midland.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to the site, glad you found us
 
Welcome from the Coastal Bend Area of Texas
 
Welcome to AH!
 
G'day from Australia
 
Welcome from a fellow Texan and fairly new member myself. Besides all the helpful information, you’ll find tons of helpful people
 
Welcome from Indianapolis, Indiana - the racing capital of the world!
 
Welcome! I grew up in Texoma (Pottsboro) and currently reside in Wylie. Good fishing and shooting around there!
 
howdy, I am up near Bonham
 
Welcome to AH! Not far from you in Ardmore
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,014
Members
169,474
Latest member
AubreyWyan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top