Hello from New Mexico.

G-MAN

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I have been reading these forums for some time. I just kept putting off creating an account. Finally got around to it. Great info. I will be heading to SA on July 31 for a 10 day buffalo and plains game hunt. This will be my first trip.

Welcome to AH G-MAN! Glad you decided to join. The wait is soon to be over... Looking forward to hearing about your hunt in South Africa.

Welcome. A first safari is like your first potato chip, your first car, or your first kiss: it won't be your last.

Where in New Mexico?

Bill Quimby

I agree. I am already contemplating what my next trip will be. Of course I have not told these thoughts to the wife. She already thinks I'm crazy. I can't wait for the hunt itself, but just the experience and the time away will be well worth it. In regards to location, I live in Artesia which is in the Southeast part of the state. Not too much here except for oil and antelope.

I agree. I am already contemplating what my next trip will be. Of course I have not told these thoughts to the wife. She already thinks I'm crazy. I can't wait for the hunt itself, but just the experience and the time away will be well worth it. In regards to location, I live in Artesia which is in the Southeast part of the state. Not too much here except for oil and antelope.

The reason I asked is that our summer home is in Greer, Arizona, which is about 18 miles from the New Mexico border and 3 miles by air from the northern boundary of the White Mountain Apache Reservation. If you were on the central western side, we might have gotten together in Luna, Reserve or Silver City sometime.

We have only a few antelope and mule deer near us, but there are elk herds all over the place. There were at least a dozen bulls (all with their antlers in velvet) in our back yard at daybreak today.

Bill Quimby

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois