Hello from Michigan!!

Dries1125 welcome aboard. What part of Michigan are you from? I live on Grosse Ile which is an island between the U.S. and Canada South of Detroit. Who will you be hunting Buffalo with. Will you be using your own rifle or renting?
I am on the West Side of Michigan between Grand Rapids and Lake Michigan. We will be going with Africa Maximum. They came well recomended at the Michigan Chapter SCI Banquet. I will be using My own Rifle it is a CZ 550 Safari< I have used it to take a Moose in Newfoundland.
 
Dries1125, what caliber CZ do you own? BTW you might want to talk and or meet with Terry Blauwkamp he has been to Africa numerous times and I believe a past president of the SCI Chapter in your area. From my limited dealings with him he is a super nice guy.
 
Hi Dries1125

I'm in Hudsonville, be glad to help or talk anytime.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dries1125

I'm in Hudsonville, be glad to help or talk anytime.
Your post was edited. As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.
 
Welcome to AH. GO BLUE!!!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum @Dries1125, you are in the right place! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

If there is anything we can do for you please contact us.
 
Welcome Dries’!
I live a bit NE of Ann Arbor.

Love this forum. A truly special place to gather and learn.

Hope to start my first safari (RSA) on June 4.

Go Blue - 1983
 
Welcome to AH Dries! A big congrats on your trip! I am sure you will have a fantastic time!

Please keep us in mind for helping to get your trophy home!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,210
Members
169,509
Latest member
MonikaEdge
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top