Hello from Kentucky

Welcome to the AH community!
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site.
 
Hello KY Hunting Guy,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get around to it, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

IMG_2014.png
IMG_1739.png
IMG_1740.png
IMG_1743.png
IMG_1686.png
IMG_1678.png
IMG_1665.png
IMG_1663.png
IMG_1643.png
IMG_1640.png
IMG_1657.png
IMG_1563.jpeg
IMG_1464.jpeg
IMG_1228.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,401
Messages
1,575,054
Members
170,217
Latest member
diasepozwell1981
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top