Hello From Ireland

bilger

AH member
Reaction score
I would to Introduce me self my name is Gary and I am from Ireland.
I have just joined after somebody told me about this forum. I have been browsing already and see some wonderful pictures of peoples adventures.
I hope in the near future to be planning my own adventure.
I have always wanted to go to Africa hunting ever since I was young after hearing the stories and saw pictures of my dads adventures in Africa.
My dad has been 2 times has some wonderful trophies.

I hope to get to know some people on here and chat in the near future.

Gary.

Welcome Gary!

Welcome to AH Gary.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome aboard Gary. Do you hunt in Ireland? If so what type of game?

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard Gary. Do you hunt in Ireland? If so what type of game?

Thank you it's good to be here . Yes I hunt in Ireland. Mainly deer we have 3 species here red , fallow and sika deer. Also I do some vermin control for farmers.

Welcome Gary, I think you will be planning it a lot sooner than you think after browsing the site.

I think you could be right. But money is the big factor holding me back at the moment I have a lot going on at the moment but this forum is a great source of info as to how to plan the trip I have always wanted go on.

A fellow Irish man .....I now reside in Iceland ......

Welcome toAH Gary! Enjoy the site!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianne1092

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.